Tony Chu – Intro

TC

Sup everyone.

My name is Tony, as you can see, but I’ve been given many nicknames. These names include, Tony the Pony. Tony the Tiger, Tony Macaroni, and Chu Chu Train. Those who’ve known me for a while call me Chu Chu Train and I think it describes me perfectly. I am described as being really loud and destructive. I think throughout the year you guys will come to realize that.

I am from Oakland Gardens in Queens, but now I am at the Towers. For those who are at the Towers, you guys probably have already seen me around as one of the “pros” at Ping Pong or one of the loudest guys in the lobby whenever I’m in the lobby.

Speaking of which, my hobbies include Table Tennis, handball, exploring (basically walking around to wherever), debating, and gaming. I was such a big gamer. I played Boarderlands 2, Dota 2, Soldier Front 2, Castle Crashers, Rogue Legacy, League of Legends, Payday 2 and much more. I’m such a fan of PC games. Consoles really aren’t my cup of coffee. Only thing I have to say about console games is that Super Smash Brother’s Melee is the bomb. Those of you who know what is, you know what I mean.Juggernaut

There is really nothing else to say that can be put on paper. I really do hope to meet you guys in person so I can literally meet you guys.

smiley-1600-1200-wallpaper

As for now, here are some songs:

One thought on “Tony Chu – Intro

1. “Tony the Pony” sounds like it has a fantastic story attached to it! Definitely a fan of Super Smash Brothers Melee. Always looking for recommendations of good PC games.