Carnegie Hall Experience

This was my second time going to an orchestra, the first time I went was back in Korea. This was when I was very little, and I ended up leaving the orchestra with my brother early to play outside. It was way too boring for me to just sit there and listen. However, this time, it was different. I listened and watched all the movements on the stage. The movement of the conductor, the movement through the music, and the movement of the singers were all interesting. The music went from soft to hard and the transition was very smooth as well.

Carnegie Hall definitely looks amazing from the outside as well as in the inside. I passed by Carnegie Hall several time and always wondered what the inside would look like, and it did not disappoint me. Although the seats were uncomfortable, it was a great experience and would love to visit again.

One thought on “Carnegie Hall Experience

1. Hi Daniel,
    I definitely agree that the visuals are part of the performance. The musicians and the conductor swaying in time to the music is such a pleasant spectacle to view. It illuminates their passion for the music and adds to the peaceful ambiance of the performance. Of course, the beauty of the hall itself certainly helps too!