For the Best Of! Page

Hey everyone, so I think for the Best Of! Page, everyone needs to submit their own personal favorite during the course.  So hopefully over the weekend everyone can submit their own personal favorites onto the blog with a brief description of why you liked them.  Then me, Lucius, and Adrian will take your responses and do something with them to display the overall results of the Best Of! Page.  Just follow Adrian’s example on the blog.

7 thoughts on “For the Best Of! Page

1. Hey Kevin, quick question. Do you guys want us to directly post our best of responses onto the final project website or send them to you guys to organize and all?

2. So I asked Lucius to see what he thinks and he hasnt gotten back to me so I guess we’ll leave it on the blog for now, and then the last post on that section will be the compilation we make.

3. I think we should say that the day class got cancelled was our favorite part of the seminar would be great to mention on the website because it’s funny and there is truth in it.

4. As of right now, we want everyone to post them on the projects blog, and then once we have everyone’s me, Adrian, and Lucius will make a final post with the results of the polls. We would also like if everyone can post pictures with their entries !

5. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that we can edit things on the project blogs too… If there’s anything wrong with the posts, we’ll can take it down.