Hey, I’m Brandon Green

Hey, I’m Brandon Green, I’m from Shoreham, NY and Macaulay was my first choice when I was picking a college. I will be majoring in finance and have a specific interest in Investment Banking. I first decided that I wanted to go into finance when I took a class on Wall St. during my freshman year of high school. Our class was able to visit the NYSE and from that day on, I knew I had to work with the markets somehow. If everything goes well here, I’d like to intern for Goldman Sachs as an analyst and have a job lined up there by the time I graduate.

I have quite a few passions, they include cars, drumming, rock music, and of course, world markets. I started drumming in fifth grade and took lessons until I moved into the dorms two weeks ago. I enjoy all music as long as it has an interesting percussion part, but tend to lean toward rock and heavy metal. Some of my favorite bands include Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Atreyu, Machine Head, Linkin Park, and Nonpoint. One of my favorite things to do is to drive my car with both windows open, my left arm on the door, and blast music as loud as I can bear. I find this to be incredibly relaxing, it makes me forget about all of my troubles and feel at peace with myself and the world around me. As you all know by now, I have a 2009 Inferno Red Dodge Challenger Rt. I’m one of those guys that takes pictures of his car as he walks away from it, sometimes I can’t help it! A huge draw into the world of Investment Banking for me was that I would be able to make enough money to be able to satisfy my car hobby as it is quite an expensive one.

I am very excited to see where the next few years take me and can’t wait to get started!

1. msternberg82

Hey Brandon! I admire your passion for cars because I have some of that (not as much) in myself. I hope that I can find a passion that will motivate me to succeed, just like you have found.

Maxwell Sternberg