I have many hobbies – reading, writing, hanging out with friends, and listening and playing music. But the thing I’m most passionate about is Disney World.

Cinderellas-Castle

I know, many people would say to me, “Disney World? That’s for little kids” But did you know that everyone has his or her own Disney age? Just add the two digits of your actual age. So technically, we are all little kids.

And, Disney is for people of ALL ages.

The endless surprises waiting around the corner, the random acts of kindness that happen for a little kid or maybe an adult, or the amazing secrets one can find at Disney World amazes me and everyone else in the park every time we go to Disney – the most magical place on Earth.

I am always giddy with excitement when I see everyone else in their awesome Disney attire and wearing their Mickey ears as I walk through the parks.

Almost every other year, my family plans to go down to Orlando, Florida to go to all the parks at Disney World. It’s something I look forward to. I may not be the most organized and put together at school, but when it comes to Disney, I plan everything. Before the trip, I create a second by second schedule, planning when we go to which amusement ride, where and when to eat, and when to go the bathroom. (Yeah, I get a little bit crazy).

I search the quickest and easiest way to get to each ride, when is the best time to go on each ride, how to avoid the crowds, etc. Sometimes, it drives my family crazy when I dictate where to go. But, even they have to admit, it’s very efficient.

So from 8:00 in the early morning we go through the whole day of fun until we watch all of the fireworks at night. It’s truly a magical sight to behold.  And Disney World is where I’m the most happiest.