I am Jason Tong

Hm. I wonder how I should start my introduction for my introduction post. Well that’s a way to start it I suppose. You’re either reading this either because you’re a teacher and you have to or because you are interested in knowing more about me. Either way, I’ll try my best to not put you to sleep.

As you can probably tell, I’m a very humorous person. I like to take on life with a sense of humor. Because after all, why should life be taken so seriously? Sure there may be time in your life when you need to be serious, but if you take everything so seriously you might drive yourself insane. I know, because I used to take everything people say and do to heart. Actually, let me reword that, I only take criticisms to heart. I appreciate compliments though! However, as I grew older, I came to a realization that what people say about you really doesn’t matter. Just because someone says I’m dumb doesn’t make me dumb. Just like if someone said you were good looking doesn’t make you good looking. Humans aren’t that magical yet. I wish they were though. Then I wish for a brain as big as Bill Gate’s. If only…

Anyways onto a more serious note, I love basketball, bowling, hanging out with people. And sometimes, I even enjoy work. I’m not just saying that because I want a high grade in this class, even though I would not turn down such a offer. But I’m saying it because I truly feel that work is a very important aspect of life. Sure, sitting in front of the computer and playing Runescape or Mario Kart may be fun, but they don’t fulfill my life, not that I’ve played Runescape before…  I haven’t… Really… Working gives a chance of fulfillment when I accomplish a task just like feeling you get when you finally understand a math problem. Yes, that feeling. That feeling when you brain finally clicks and solves the puzzle. That feeling of joy and a sense of self esteem. That, is what makes work enjoying.

Thanks for reading!yTog8E6Lc

1. ireneyao

Do you play league!? Not that I do. It’s nice how you enjoy the feeling of accomplishment from working rather than gaming!

• Zhaolin (Jason) Tong

Nope, my cousin does. Lol