Christopher Pun – A Punny Intro

Why hello there!465388_2692786642871_642572276_o

My name is Christopher Man-Kat Pun. Yes, you read correctly, my name is Christopher. You can call me Chris or simply, Pun. But perhaps you’re more curious about my middle name and my last name. Your English speaking tendencies are probably making you pronounce my middle name like Man-Cat, and I don’t blame you, however in Cantonese it’s actually pronounced Mun-Keet. So, no, I’m sorry to say that unfortunately I’m not Catwoman’s protégé and I don’t have a superhero double-life.
Also, please don’t ask me if I know any good puns. I honestly don’t know that many!

~What d1512168_10203332430658323_1502285047_ooes a clock do when it’s hungry? It goes back FOUR SECONDS. HA.
Well, that pun leads into my ever increasing love for food. While living in New York these past 18 years, I have developed an ever growing appetite for all things that is great food. As we speak, I continue to roam the earth in search of all kinds of amazing food from different cuisines across the world. (Although, the only country out of the U.S. that I’ve been to is Canada…) But nonetheless, the search goes on!

~I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it. 🙂
Second to my love for food, I have an innate passion for sports and video games. I love to play soccer, tennis, volleyball, and frisbee the most, among a couple of other sports. The video games that I currently enjoy playing are                                                       League of Legends, and CS:GO.

220610_10201086082101013_54464082_oAlso, most people don’t know that I secretly enjoy both dancing (choreographed hip-hop and such) and singing. Sorry, I don’t have a pun for this.
In high school I was a part of a Filipino dance group for 2 years and I experienced a ton of cultural arts specifically through dance and music via my school’s International Culture Club.

Well, to sum myself up, I guess I’d say I’m a pretty down-to-earth kind of guy.
Most people think of me as the guy who’s calm, chill, and reliable. I like to think of myself as a pretty simple guy, but with a hint of mystery that will always make you curious and keep you guessing since I often enjoy being adventurous and trying new things. 🙂

Well that’s about it. I look forward to getting to know you all and experiencing NYC with you guys! I also hope we all are able to rise to the challenge of getting to know each other more and more throughout the next four years, because well, frankly, no pun in ten did. Ha. ha. ha. 🙂
Don’t worry, that’s most likely the last pun you’ll ever hear from me ever again.

~C. Pun signing out!

One thought on “Christopher Pun – A Punny Intro

1. Great use of puns throughout the post. You’ve definitely de-punned our understanding of your name (sorry, that’s the best I could come up with!)