Snapshots

The Tallest Building in New York

The Tallest Building in New York

We think we have accomplished great things. This is the picture of the most influential person in your life staring at the tallest building in New York. This building was built before the city was named “New York,” and by far, is above all other architectures ever built by humans on this earth. It is currently not available for view, but one can vague see the shadow of this structure. It is truly a magnificent piece of artwork.

4 thoughts on “Snapshots

1. I apologize for the late posting; the category for Macaulay snapshot was not up when I took the photo (as you can see, the sky is cloudy because it was raining for the majority of the snapshot day). This is took from Queens College Campus, facing the direction of Manhattan (which would usually be burning in red at sunset, but due to the rain cloud, the fire could not be captured).

2. I do not understand what you mean by the tallest building in New York. Since the World Trade Center is the tallest building, why would you say it was built before the city was called New York? You must be talking about something else, but I cannot figure it out. Can you tell me what your describing directly, please.

3. “other” does not necessarily mean that the building falls into the category that comes later in the sentence.

4. Just take a look at who is looking at the building and what the person is looking at.