Performance at Carnegie Hall

My apologies to Professor Drabik for being delinquent in posting until this time.

This was my second time seeing an orchestra perform at Carnegie Hall. The first time I attended such a concert I was 12 years old. I went as a favor to my dad, who was going to see one of his students perform. To a 12 year old, the idea of seeing classical music live may not be overly thrilling, but I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the performance.

So, six years later, I again find myself, once again seeing a classical performance. I found the most captivating piece in this concert to be “The Tempest.” I feel every movement was perfectly executed by the orchestra. I think the contrast within the piece itself between the movements also contributed to my profound enjoyment of it. I will definitely be open to attending more concerts of this nature in the future.

2 thoughts on “Performance at Carnegie Hall

1. It was the piece that captivated me, as well. I initially was looking forward to the Mendelssohn piece (the last), but this performance of The Tempest won me over!

2. Hello, Justin, welcome!
    Glad to see you on our public forum & glad to hear you enjoyed the concert. Keep on rolling…