Mood Diary: My Artistic Unpeeling

I feel inclined to explain the concept behind my art but I will not do that and instead let the art speak for itself. My inspiration came from a guy I met in my Grocery store today and he said that anything and everything can be described through bananas. I used the posts that I made that I am most proud of.

fIMG_5475

IMG_5476 (3)

IMG_5478IMG_5486

IMG_5480IMG_5491

IMG_5482IMG_5490

IMG_5483IMG_5491

Reading the text is not necessary, The text is just posts that are already on the blog.

1. borysshturman

I personally love your incorporation of the banana. I could relate to the way this class has opened me up, and “unpeeled” me to be exposed to all the different artworks this city. Although i might of resisted at first, as a banana sometimes does. I gave in and immersed myself in this class.

2. Zuzanna Osiecka

I think your idea is absolutely hilarious. The fact that you were able to relate your increasing knowledge of the arts to a banana unpeeling shows that you are very creative. I think that we have all discovered new things about art in this class, and learned more and more with every blog post and every performance. The group video project was definitely one of the most challenging yet one of the most rewarding activities.

3. ireneyao

I love your idea! It’s so unique and different. Talk about a different interpretation. I love your use of something that has occurred around you to create this project. Taking the smallest thing, a guy telling you that “anything and everything can be described through bananas,” and using it to create your project. I also loved how you used what we had created throughout this class using the posts. They do reflect what we have been doing throughout this semester. It shows how much we have done this semester.