About me: Lucius Seo

My name is Lucius.
The name given to me at birth by my parents is Jin Won. However, I had to make a new name because my name often confused people with that of my brother (Jiwon). In order to prevent the confusion, I opened up the Bible to random page and picked out the first name that I saw, which was Lucius.

I like to doodle on my notes while my professor is not looking. I think I am very talented at doodling only if the class is extremely boring.

I used to enjoy acting in school plays, and almost all my middle school/high school career is embedded with musicals and plays.

Currently, I tell people that I plan to major in “undecided.” People do not understand this joke.

My family lives in 14th century and therefore is very unknowledgeable concerning technology.

I like to commute and I enjoy riding subway. I hope I have a pleasant, fun year.

One thought on “About me: Lucius Seo

1. Ha! I wonder if they’ll ask “What are you going to do with that?” next when you tell them “undecided” as your field of study. Hard to forget you, Lucius–unless I’m mistaken you pulled out the nominative and genitive of opus on the first day of class! I have a fondness for Latin.

Have no fears about the technology – just shoot me an email if you need to learn how to do something for our class.