Mood Diary: Unique Compositions

1. sabrina

I really liked listening to your music Chris which also reflects on how you felt for each assignment or new art experience you went through. Your use of words, images, and music lets us know what your thoughts are and we are invited into your mind.

2. chynellemenezes

I remember you first introduced yourself as a music aficionado so I’m glad and not surprised that you used music as the main element of your mood diary. The music was perfectly attuned to the style of each art and the connections were clear. The words onscreen helped me relive the themes of each art and immediately brought me back to class discussions and experiences. Also the words you chose were perfect descriptors. Great video!

3. Ahmed Farooq

I knew your Mood Diary would incorporate your guitar music but you really blew me away with your music. I liked the bold words that you used to sum up the most important themes of the topics we covered. I honestly feel that if I was just listening to your post and not viewing the words/ pictures I would be able to pair each of your pieces with the topic in class that it was describing. Really Good Job Chris.

4. matthewlam

Chris your music never seems to disappoint! The hand picked words in combination with constantly changing styles of music really kept me on my toes because I didn’t know what other types of styles were coming. If you gave me a blank screen and just left audio for me to listen to I could think of many different pieces of art we learned about in IDC. The background images really gave me a timeline of the different events we attended, emphasizing certain emotions of each work. Keep up the great work!

5. Brandon Green

Chris, I think your music tied in perfectly with the themes of the pieces that we have studied. I especially liked the metal riff you included with the themes in Turandot and the grunge riff you used when talking about the dance. I think the riffs really exemplified the meanings of the pieces.