lol france

Sooo… I have a lot to do this week. I have my academic advisement meeting on Monday- theoretically I tell them my major and they tell me what school I’ll have to attend. Scary. I also have to send my money order and paperwork to Washington to start processing my student visa application (which I should’ve done a few weeks ago).

I’m majoring in Television and Radio studies but I’ll be there for my French minor so I really just need to take French-as-a-foreign-language classes, at least for the first semester. I wonder if you can transfer schools after the first semester… learn French at a language school for the first half of the year, study TVRA at a different school the second half. That would be awesome.

I can’t really make housing decisions until I know what school I’ll be in, which will be soon enough but still. I’ll do a detailed post on housing soon.

My official goals for tomorrow:
mail money order (with acceptance info)
finish painting the living room
download mulan (french version)
find out what to do next

In other news, a friend just shared this Buzzfeed post with me: 30 Excellent Reasons to Move to France Immediately. Très silly but cute.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
*
*