Josh’s Week In Images

I just saw these lying around and thought "Hey If the DEA decided suddenly to make a drug bust on my house they'd have a solid case here."

I love the fact that New York is so tightly compact with tall skyscrapers which forms an almost maze-like effect on a massive scale

.

I find it very interesting when people feel the need to label everyday items, not necessary things you know, but things you see everyday.

2 thoughts on “Josh’s Week In Images

1. Looking at your daily photos, I see many different things captured at various different moments. What connects these photos is that these photos all capture things that you care about or admire or was touched by. They also convey a somewhat somber feeling. I also notice that there are rarely any photos of real life people or animals. Going forward, I think you should continue to do what you are doing. Continue to take photos of things that intrigue and inspire you. These photos will reveal whom you are by revealing what goes on in your mind as you move this endeavor forward.

2. I feel like our photos can be described as opposites. Your photos convey quite a somber and serious feeling while my photos are more optimistic and uplifting. Looking at your photos, there is a feeling of “stillness” in them, as if you have caught and preserved that moment forever in your film. Unfortunately, I do not see any new photos since I last commented. Going forward, I suggest that you start posting your photos again so that others can look and enjoy them.