A Wicked Experience

If you are looking for something that will entertain you and at the same time, inspire you, then listen to my experience watching the famous Broadway musical Wicked. Not only is Wicked filled with songs that fill your body with energy, it reveals a prequel to the well-known movie, The Wizard of Oz. What’s more is that, through this musical, you’ll learn that not everyone is what he or she seems. If you’re looking for something uplifting and exhilarating, don’t hesitate to buy tickets to watch this Broadway musical. The price you pay is definitely worth the experience you get.

2 thoughts on “A Wicked Experience

1. Wicked is one of my favorite Broadway musicals! I love the special effects, storyline, music, and songs – everything fits together so well and creates a show enjoyable for all ages. For those few hours, you truly are transported into another dimension. Everything around you comes alive. I don’t think there is a single other show that Wicked can compare to, and you truly have to experience it to really experience what Broadway is about. Like Jason, I also highly recommend this show.

2. Everyone I know has recommended this musical to me. My parents went to see it once, but I decided not to go with them. They told me that I had made a mistake, but I didn’t listen to them. After reading this blurb, it seems that I made a pretty bad decision! I am seriously considering of going to see this musical now.