13 thoughts on “Interview With Clinton Curtis (11/23)

1. I really liked the questions you asked and how we got to hear samples of his music.
    It would be even more awesome if we saw one of his music videos or performances

2. I really like how Curtis answered Mariama’s questions fully and with detail.
    It could have been even more awesome if he played one of his songs live on one of the guitars hanging in the background.

3. I really liked how thoughtful your questions were, and how he answered your questions thoroughly.
    It would’ve been even more awesome if he would play a song as you were chatting with him on Skype/FaceTime.

4. I really liked how natural the interview seemed and how honest and open he was, very well done!!
    It would have been even more awesome if we had been able to perhaps see some more video of the Meet the Artist event!

5. I really like how creative your questions were and the questions you asked show that you obviously did research on him before you conducted the interview. He also seems like a really nice and approachable man, which were brought out by the questions that you asked.

I agree with the others in that it would have been even more awesome if there was some live footage of him performing, it would really further enhance our understanding of him as an artist.

6. 1) I really enjoyed Mariama’s interviewee’s creative interests and defined sense of style and music.

2) It would have been even more awesome if we could have heard a live performance.

7. I really liked your questions and the answers that he gave were very thought-out and explained his art very well.
    This would be even more awesome if he could have performed in the interview.

8. +I really liked how you staged the questions and how in-depth his responses were
    +and also that he explained his particular style of music
    -would’ve been even more awesome if he performed on the spot (since I saw the guitars in the background, I was really hoping he would)

9. I liked how honest he was, it didn’t sound like he was being interviewed

It would have been even more awesome if the music in the background could have been the music of his influences, not only him

10. I really like the way you conducted the interview, with good questions; this would have been even more awesome had the background music been a bit less because I found it a little distracting when the audio for videochat isn’t amazing

11. I really loved the questions and the format of the interview.

It would be awesome to see him play as well as hear him.