12 thoughts on “Interview with Ryan Zim

1. I really liked the questions you asked and how you let us get to know the background behind Ryan’s interest in music.
    This would be even more awesome if we met his brother or some of the other members of the band.

2. I really liked how you opened your video with music clips at the Bowery Ballroom.
    It would have been even more awesome if you made the singing clips longer so that we could hear him sing.

3. I really liked that you included live footage and photos, and edited it down so it was engaging and consistent throughout.
    This would be even more awesome if you could have Ryan play a jazz piece or sing.

4. I really liked how well the transitions between all the different components of the video worked!
    It would have been even more awesome if you had included more videos/songs from the band.
    Nice job!!

5. I really like the questions that you asked. Your editing and transitions were also very professional and well thought out.

This would be even more awesome if you included more live footage of Ryan singing and performing.

6. I really liked how casually the interview seemed to be.
    This would be even more awesome if there was footage of Ryan performing by himself.

7. 1) I really liked the way Sean captured the hopes and dreams of an aspiring artist.

2) It would have been even more awesome If Sean would have explored the roots and eventually goals of Poofy and the Busboys.

8. I really like the intro you gave on what it meant to Ryan to play at the concert and the overall movie in general and it would’ve been more awesome if there was more of ryan’s music

9. +I really liked that we got to see Ryan perform
    + and that we got to see Poofy and the Busboys
    -would’ve been better if we got to hear more from the band and how they came up with their band name.

10. I liked the way you chose to put the video together; this would have been even more awesome had there been some more focus on Ryan’s music