4 thoughts on “Jason’s Week in Photos

1. Looking at all of these pictures collectively, with an unbiased view, I see some form of daunting pattern. They look somewhat depressing and moody, yet somewhat artistic at the same time. If one closely puts together all these pictures that were taken, he would think there was an external element that makes them even surreal.

2. So what assignment do you give yourself for this week, to further develop the photo project you’ve embarked upon?

3. As a whole, these pictures represent my daily thoughts and things I just happen to see throughout the day. The assignment I’ve given myself this week is to try and sum up my lifestyle and mind through pictures and of course, art.

4. I love the quality of the photos, it is very nice to see the crisp detail which is evident in them all. I especially love the captions, the simplicity of them makes relating to the photos very easy. I especially like the picture that was titled ‘required’, because when I look at that photo, ‘required’ is one of the first words that comes to my mind. I may like this photo more than the rest because I like the close ups best, but thats just a preference.