Daily Photos To-Do, 9/22-9/28 and looking to the future

• Compile all of your photos so far into a single post. Probably the easiest way to do that is to go back to your post from last week where you have your collection of the first week’s images, and add the latest images into that post. Make sure your post has the category “Daily Photos” (you’ll find categories to select on the right side of the post screen).
  • After you’ve done that, delete your single-image posts.
  • Then, look again at your collected images and ask yourself the same questions you considered last week–what do I see? what mood, personality, or ideas are coming through? what assignment do I give myself to move my work forward this week?
  • Finally, look again at the images posted by the classmate who you responded to last week. See what s/he has done since you last checked in. Give your feedback and share your insights. Do you see any affinities between your work and your classmate’s work? Suggest steps s/he might take to move the images forward.
  • Keep making pictures throughout the week. On Wednesday I will post instructions on what to prepare for the following week. You will be presenting your work to the class when we reconvene on October 5.