13 thoughts on “Interview Project

1. I really liked that your subject had two different artistic talents that she was able to talk about.
    This would be even more awesome if we heard more of her radio show

2. I really like how Johanna speaks loudly and clearly and how she incorporated pictures pictures.
    This would be even more awesome if I could see the inside of the radio station and how it looks like when someone is actually speaking live.

3. I really liked that you put so much thought and effort into your video. It looks meticulous and well done.
    This would be even more awesome if you could include some live footage of Kayla in her recording studio.

4. I really like the way that Johanna included pictures of Kayla playing the guitar.
    It would be even more awesome if she was able to have her playing the guitar live.

5. I really liked your narration and introduction of Kayla. I also liked the interactions between you and the Kayla. I thought your interview was very well done because I got a sense of who Kayla is and her personality.

I agree with Yana in that this would be even more awesome if we heard more of her in the radio footage.

6. I really liked how you interviewed your friend through Skype, which made it have a different feeling than the other interviews.
    This would be even more awesome if she played something after the interview.

7. 1) I really liked the way Jonnna’s interviewer related to classic rock and had a very peculiar taste in music.

2) This would be even more awesome if the interview was conducted in real time.

8. I really like the content of the interview and it would’ve been more awesome if Skype would have better quality 😉

9. +I really like how your background music set the tone for the interview’s relaxed atmosphere
    +and how your interviewee showed how she got started
    -would’ve been even more awesome if we heard a sample of her radio show

10. I liked how casual and comfortable the artist seemed to be

This would have been even more awesome if the questions were more targeted towards form and not content

11. I liked the organization of the video into different parts; this would have been even more awesome had the interview been a bit more structured in itself.

12. I loved the songs you used in your project.

It would have been cool to see more of her radio show, perhaps a behind the scenes?