10 thoughts on “Interview with Anna Fateeva

1. I really liked how we saw the studio and a clip of her teaching a lesson, which gave us a sense of the atmosphere.
    It would be even more awesome if we saw a final product of her choreography.

2. I really like how you kept the subtitiles in line with the dialogue.
    It would have been even more awesome to see your dance teacher do ballet live.

3. I really like how you conducted the interview in a different language, it had a great effect and you did a very good job with the subtitles. I also really like the introduction of your video.
    It would have been even more awesome to, like Yana said, maybe see a clip or footage of the final piece that your teacher worked to produce with maybe you performing it in. Your interview was very well done!

4. I really liked how you included actual footage of your ballet teacher teaching and instructing a lesson. I also liked how you included various pictures of her career as a ballet dancer. Also, thank you for the subtitles!

This would have been more awesome if there were some sort of transitions between each question, instead of just presenting your teacher a string of questions.

5. I really liked how you did your interview in another language because it made it much more personal and unique compared to other interviews.
    This would be even more awesome if you could have had your teacher perform something for you.

6. 1) I really liked the way the entire project was filmed intensely professional and paid attention to artistic and cinematic detail.

2) It would have been even more awesome had we seen a duet. Ehh.. or whatever they call them in dance 🙂

7. I really like how it was another language it was a cool twist it would’ve been more awesome if we could hear her louder

8. I liked how you put all that effort into doing those subtitles for us and I loved the beginning portion. This would have been more awesome if you’d used some effects in the interview.

9. I really enjoyed this entire piece, especially how you described her, then showed images and articles of her before the interview even started. I felt like I already knew a little bit about her.

This would have been even more awesome if the interview segment was cut into multiple clips and maybe had some transitions.

10. I loved the how the interview had subtitles, it was truly unique!

This would have been even better if the interview was in widescreen.