13 thoughts on “Interview with a Rapper

1. I really liked how relaxed the atmosphere was and how we got to hear one of his freestyles.
    This would be even more awesome if we heard more about his background and inspirations and why he wanted to become a rapper

2. I really liked how the rapper was very passionate about his art.
    This would have been even more awesome if he spoke more about how the rappers inspired him.

3. I really liked the way that you were fearless in your approach, and made it uncensored and real.
    This would be even more awesome if you could make a disclaimer, since the language can be shocking to some people.

4. I really liked how honest and open the rapper was regarding his approach to music.
    This would have been even more awesome if your friend had talked a little more about what he plans on doing in the future with his rapping.

5. I really liked how honest and passionate the rapper was about his rap. You really showcased his personality and passion towards his upbringing and rap.

This would be even more awesome if there were more interactions between the two of you rather than just a question and answer format.

6. I really liked how the rapper was so focused on the question at hand and really spoke from his heart.
    This would have been even better if he could have used a variety of vulgar language in his rap rather than just one.

7. 1) I really liked the way Zariff’s interviewee seemed at ease and honest about his artistic pursuit

2) It would have been even more awesome had he have any rapping ability whatsoever

8. I really liked how awsomely fun it was, but it would have been even more awesome if you had a comment what was ironical but serious and what was a joke.

9. I really like the way that he let his subject speak his mind and it would’ve been more awesome if Zarif freestyled against him

10. +I really liked that the rapper said that “rap is an art” and that you can’t really judge whats good and whats bad
    +and that you made it funny by responding with “right” all the time
    -would’ve been even more awesome if he didn’t curse so much and rhymed more

11. I liked how real and “uncensored” the artist was.

I wish he would have talked more about him personally, and not just his work (personal history, family, influences, etc)

12. I like how the rapper described his line of art and then gave a performance at the end; this would have been even more awesome if there had been more of a conversation

13. I liked how he rapped for us in the video.

I would have liked to know a little more about him on a personal level.