13 thoughts on “David’s Interview

1. I really liked the relaxed and joking atmosphere of the interview.
    This would be even more awesome if there wasn’t any background noise so we could hear her responses more clearly.

2. I really liked the way that he explained why he left the distracting background noise.
    This would be even more awesome if he showed some acting clips.

3. I really liked the way that you made the interview humorous and inclusive.
    This would be even more awesome if there was no background noise (although I did enjoy how you made it work!)

4. I like that you put a lot of cunny captions over the video.
    I wish you had done the interview somewhere more quiet and private. But then you lampshaded it and it was great.

5. I really liked the mood of the interview and how it was more of a conversation than a formal interview, this way we really got to know more about your friend!
    It would have been ever more awesome if you had included more footage of some of the plays that your friend was in.

6. I really liked the interactions between you and your friend. Again, it was really humorous, enjoyable, and more relaxed.

It would have been even more awesome if you included more examples of your friend’s acting.

7. I really liked how casual the interview was and how some of your questions didn’t really have to do with your friend’s art, but they were really funny and engaging.
    This would have been even more awesome if the background noise was a little less, even though you had a good reason for why it was included.

8. 1) I really like the way David added comedic relief to propel the interview

2) It would have been even more awesome had David had a little of the background music deleted.

9. +I liked that your signature humor was present
    -would’ve been even more awesome if there was less background noise

10. I liked your little comments in the titles to add another dimension to the video; and despite your reasoning behind the background noise, it was distracting.

11. I like how your questions were based on the flow of the conversation.

I would have liked the sounds in the background to be muted.

12. I really liked how awesome that was, but it would be even more awesome if it wasn’t a link (yeah, I’m guilty as well) but the video itself in the post.