Becky Mai

I didn’t expect to spend my first semester as a college student at home. Although I can’t say I’m not used to online school at this point, it’s strange that one of the biggest moments of my life turned out to be so underwhelming. I used to think my first-time college experience would be lively: I would meet new people, make friends, and find a place for myself within all the chaos. I was quite excited for it, despite my nerves. It’s been half a year now, but it’s not something I’ve gotten to experience yet. Perhaps, soon…

This project is meant to act as a time capsule: a glimpse into how the Becky of 2021 experienced her life, and her first time in college. The memories and emotions I’ve captured here are through the Arts, which I had the pleasure of learning deeply about in Seminar 1. As a lover of the mediums represented here, I hope that through my experiences, you can also find value in the Arts I’ve chosen to share with you today.

index.php?gf-download=2021%2F12%2FSTEAM-Project-11.pdf&form-id=2&field-id=21&hash=eb7e0704d0e0d5b9891dd22183538e8763a919993fc05ab097683f74db832571

Download this poster